3-Phase Electric Motor Winch
✓ Fast Shipping + Order tracking
✓ Lowest Price Match Guarantee
✓ Free Extended Warranty
Order in the next 3 hours 2 minutes to get it between -
Powerful and reliable, Sherpa have engineered winches powered by 3-phase industrial motors for heavy hauling applications. Ideal for use as a fixed ramp winch or for hauling heavy loads and equipment.
Sherpa have been been designing and building winches for years. What sets Sherpa apart from others is that they listen to customer requests and feedback and continually look to improve and offer new products to the market. Customers have requested no fuss, powerful winches, that can haul boats and machinery up ramps, at a realistic price point. This has born the development of the Sherpa AC winch range.
Note, this winch is not recommended for crane or hoist applications and may not meet the Australian Standard AS 1418 for Cranes and hoists.
Each winch is supplied with a wired remote as well as a wireless remote control.
Winches are supplied fitted with steel cable ready to operate. The large drum provides ample cable volume for most applications. Whilst the winch is supplied with steel cable fitted to the drum, the winch is compatible with synthetic rope alternatives and these can be supplied separately for the customer to fit as they wish.
WHY ARE SHERPA WINCHES DIFFERENT TO THE COMPETITION?
- Tried and Tested - Sherpa don't just base their winch designs on the theoretical calculations. Winches are also tested to destruction on a test bench before undergoing real world testing. What result is a robust winch design with exceptional in-house pre and post sales support.
- Tough & Durable - These winches are suitable for outdoor installations with a minimum IP55 rating on the electrics. Winches are fitted with quality seals to keep the elements out.
- Braking Design - This winch uses a electric brake design which automatically applies the brake on loss of power. The brake applies instantly and holds the load. The brake is located outside the winch drum which results in a cool running temperature for the winch drum enabling it to be used with synthetic ropes if required.
- Quality gearboxes - Sherpa industrial winches use high quality machined gears which help to deliver the highest and smoothest gearbox performance.
- Electrics - This is a 3-Phase winch that will require connection to the power supply by a licensed electrician. Control your winch via the included pendant control or via the included wireless controller. The momentary push buttons trigger the heavy duty contactors that supply power to the motor. Users can winch in and out via either control method.
- Powerful- Sherpa use a combination of powerful motors and high reduction planetary gears to offer superior power and performance. Sherpa winches run smooth and quiet meaning they last.
- Simplicity - Easy to set up and operate, these winches have been designed with simplicity in mind. They are supplied ready to operate out of the box with factory testing performed prior to supply.
- Warranty and Parts - Sherpa offers a 1 Year warranty on the 415V winch range. All spares and consumables are available to maintain the winch.
|Rated Line Pull||3,520 lb (1,600 kg)||7,040 lb (3,200 kg)|
3-Phase 415V AC
3-Phase 415V AC
Pendant wired controller
|Pendant wired controller
|Motor IP Rating||
Supplied with 60m of 13mm steel cable.
Drum capacity up to 100m of 13mm cable.
Supplied with 100m of 18mm steel cable.
Drum capacity up to 200m of 18mm cable.
|Winch Speed||13-19 m/min||8-14 m/min|
|Warranty||1 Year||1 Year|