ComeUp Hoist GTD - 2200 - 998KG | Heavy Duty Hoists
✓ Fast Shipping + Order tracking
✓ Lowest Price Match Guarantee
✓ Free Extended Warranty
Order in the next 3 hours 2 minutes to get it between -
998 kg Heavy Duty Hoist
- Provides an answer to the health and safety recommendations for manual lifting
- High efficient low amp. draw and sealed permanent magnet motor.
- The lightweight and compact design is ideal for easy installation.
- Mechanical cone brake and permanent motor dynamic brakes together for a safe, controlled load.
- Waterproof industrial remote control with 5 m lead
- Full metal 3-stage planetary gear train for greater pulling force.
- Submersible sealed contactor handles high amps and allows a higher duty cycle.
- In compliance with standard of ASME B30.5 for D/d≥18 and rope safety factor ≥3.5
PN 752103 (12V) / PN 752104 (24V)
PN 752003 (12V) w / o controls and rope assembly
PN 752004 (24V) w / o controls and rope assembly
Rated line lift: 998 kg (2,200 lb)
907 kg (2,000 lb) ANSI B30.5 rating
Line speed (at 1st layer of rope):
12V : 4.5 mpm / 14.8 fpm 25A at no load
3.5 mpm / 11.5 fpm 120A at full load
24V : 5.8 mpm / 19 fpm 18A at no load
5.0 mpm / 16.4 fpm 50A at full load
Motor: 2,830 w / 3.8 hp 12V permanent magnet
1,940 w / 2.6 hp 24V permanent magnet
- Gear ratio: 3-stage planetary gear 211:1
- Brake (outside the drum): Mechanical cone brake and permanent motor dynamic brakes together
- Hoist construction: Aluminum die-cast housings with cast iron drum
- Drum size: 108 x 105 mm (4.3” x 4.1")
- Control: Remote control with 5 m (17') lead
- Rope type: Galvanized aircraft A7 x 19
- Rope size: 6.4 mm x 30 m (1/4" x 100')
Mounting bolt pattern: 114.3 x 152 mm (4.5” x 6”) ; 165.1 x 152 mm (6.5" x 6")
- CE Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC
- CE EMC Directive 2014/30/EU
- ASME B30.5
Line Speed and Amp. Draw (1st layer of wire rope on the drum):
|Line Pull,||Line Speed, mpm / fpm||Amp Draw, A||Percentage Duty Cycle,|
|kg / lb||12V||24V||12V||24V||Min / 10 min|
|No load||5.3 / 17.4||5.8 / 19.0||25||18||Cont.|
|181 / 400||5.2 / 17.1||5.7 / 18.7||50||25||8.0|
|362 / 800||5.1 / 16.7||5.6 / 18.4||75||35||6.0|
|544 / 1,200||4.8 / 15.7||5.5 / 18||95||55||4.0|
|771 / 1,700||4.6 / 15.1||5.3 / 17.4||115||70||3.0|
|998 / 2,200||4.2 / 13.8||5.0 / 16.4||135||90||2.0|
Line Pull and Rope Capacity:
|Layer of Wire Rope||Load by Layer,
kg / lb
|Line Speed, mpm / fpm||Total Rope on the Drum,
m / ft
|1st||998 / 2,200||4.2 / 13.8||5.0 / 16.4||5.6 / 18.4|
|2nd||898 / 1,980||4.6./ 15.1||5.5 / 18.0||11.8 / 38.7|
|3rd||816 / 1,799||5.1 / 16.7||6.1 / 20.0||18.7 / 61.4|
|4th||747 / 1,647||5.6 / 18.4||6.6 / 21.6||26.2 / 66|
|5th||689 / 1,519||6.0 / 19.7||7.2 / 23.6||30 / 100|
- The hoist is not intended to be used in any manner for the movement or lifting of personnel.
- The rated load shown is based on the first layer of rope on the drum.
- The rope winding on the drum shall remain 5 wraps from the drum.
- Each new hoist is guaranteed against defects in workmanship and material defects for a period of twelve months from the date of purchase. Wire ropes are not included under warranty.