Premier Winch/Hoist 12000lbs
✓ Fast Shipping + Order tracking
✓ Lowest Price Match Guarantee
✓ Free Extended Warranty
Order in the next 3 hours 2 minutes to get it between -
- Heavy duty series wound motor gives high torque and fast line speed.
- 3 stage planetary gearbox delivers the most reliable and durable performance even under worst conditions.
- Patented automatic cone brake holds full load easily. The greater the load on the wire rope, the greater amount of brake force is applied by the mechanism.
- Rotating ring gear free spool designed to pull and turn for rapid wire rope payout.
- Heavy-duty sealed solenoid provides better water resistance and lower amp. draw.
- Dv 12000ES
|Line Pull||5,443 kg|
|Motor 12V||4,175 w|
|Motor 24V||2,684 w|
|Gear Train||3 stage planetary gears|
|Gear Ratio||216 : 1|
|Freespool||rotating ring gear|
|Brake||automatic, full load cone brake|
|Wire Rope Size||9.5 mm x 38 m|
|Wire Rope Type||galvanized aircraft A7 x19|
|Drum Size||89 mm x 206 mm|
|Mounting Bolt Pattern||254 mm x 114.3 mm x 165.1 mm|
Line Pull and Rope Capacity
|Layer of wire rope||Line Pull kg / lb||Total Rope on the Drum m/ft|
|1st Layer||5,443 / 12,000||6.2 / 20.3|
|2nd Layer||4,561 / 10,056||13.6 / 44.6|
|3rd Layer||3,926 / 8,657||22.1 / 72.5|
|4th Layer||3,446 / 7,599||31.9 / 105|
|5th Layer||3,070 / 6,770||38 / 125|
Line Speed and Amp. Draw (1st layer of rope on the drum)
|Line Pull kg/lb||Line Speed mpm/fpm||Amp. Draw 12V||Amp. Draw 24V|
|No Load||8.3 / 27||60||50|
|1,814 / 4,000||2.6 / 8.6||200||100|
|3,629 / 8,000||1.7 / 5.8||310||190|
|4,535 / 10,000||1.4 / 4.4||370||230|
|5,443 / 12,000||1.2 / 4||440||290|
- Detachable solenoid pack
- Remote control
- Wire rope with hook
- Roller fairlead
- 1.8m (6') 4 gauge battery lead
- Handsaver strap
- Cable tensioner
- Mounting channel
- Snatch block
- Winch accessory kit
|Winch Weight||40 kg|
|Gross Weight||67 kg|
|Box Dimension||700 × 250 × 420 mm|
Winches are not to be used for the lifting or moving of persons.
Each new winch is guaranteed against defects in workmanship and material defects for a period of twelve months from date of purchase. Wire ropes are not included under warranty.