Sherpa 4X4 'The Brumby' - 10000Lbs High Speed Winch
✓ Fast Shipping + Order tracking
✓ Lowest Price Match Guarantee
✓ Free Extended Warranty
Order in the next 3 hours 2 minutes to get it between -
'THE BRUMBY' - 10,000 LB 4X4 FAST WINCH
The 'Brumby' is Sherpa's fast, high speed winch, ideal for quick recoveries and competition use. Incorporating a higher horse power electric motor and new gearbox ratio this unit still delivers exceptional power with a 10,000lb rating as well as impressive line speeds. Supplied with Albright International electrics and the standard Sherpa 5yr warranty, this unit offers a great alternative to expensive competition winches on the market and is perfect for special application uses needing higher speeds.
WHY ARE SHERPA WINCHES DIFFERENT TO THE COMPETITION?
- Tried and Tested - Sherpa 4x4 winches have been designed and built with many years experience in the winching and lifting business. These winches have been through many stages of testing and improvements to deliver a product Sherpa 4x4 is proud to offer to our customers. They have been witnessed to perform under water in the muddiest rain forests on the planet recovering ladened trucks to safety. Sealed to water and mud ingress they perform reliably in the toughest outback conditions.
- Tough & Durable - The Brumby winch is designed to survive in all conditions, with 316 stainless steel fitting this winch will stand up to all environments.
- Braking Design - Beware of cheap imitations! Many winches on the market use a ‘Brake in drum’ design which causes heat to build up in the winch damaging synthetic rope. ‘Brake in Drum’ winches are not designed for synthetic rope, this will become obvious at the most inconvenient time. Sherpa 4x4 winches are compatible with all types of synthetic rope as the brake is designed into the gearbox. This innovative design results in a trouble and heat free winch and braking combination.
- Quality gearboxes - Other brands use sintered steel to make their gears. In this process heat and pressure is used to cast shapes from powdered steel. Sintered gears are no where near as strong as gears which are CNC cut from quality billet steel. Sherpa specify and demand the highest quality components for every step of the winch build meaning we can deliver stronger winches which last.
- Electrics - Sherpa 4x4 winches come standard with fully sealed, water tight, heavy duty, genuine Albright International solenoids. The number one failure for winches is the solenoid so why use anything but the best. Sherpa only offer Albright solenoids across our complete range of winches because they work. Don't waste your time with imitations, demand the best.
- Powerful- Sherpa 4x4 winches come with massive series wound motors featuring higher amounts of copper in the winding's then others. By specifying the best motors across all our winches as a standard component, you are ensured a more durable winch motor which can withstand the extreme conditions winching brings. The fully engineer designed frame and gearbox results in incredible winching power. Why settle for 9,000lb when more pulling power is available. When other winches are stalling, the Sherpa 4x4 units are still loading up.
- Simplicity - Sherpa 4x4 winches are supplied with the parts and materials making installation easy for the home mechanic. Made to fit the common winch bars (ARB, TJM, Toyota & Nissan factory bars to name a few) in Australia you'll be amazed how quickly it can be integrated into your set-up. The bolting pattern is the standard pattern used by almost all winches including Warn and Ironman. If unsure what winch will ft your bull bar, please see our winch dimensions & diagrams on our website or contact a sales representative.
- Rope Hawse - The 'Brumby' is supplied with a aluminum synthetic rope hawse to stop your rope chaffing when recovering on extreme angles. An offset aluminium hawse can also be supplied on request for an additional cost.
- Warranty and Parts - Sherpa 4x4 offers a 5 Year warranty on Brumby winches. An economical range of spares can be supplied to get you out of trouble if ever required.
- Options - A 'Plug n Play' wireless remote kit can be supplied if wireless operation is required. Battery cables can be upgraded to extra long 3 meter leads. Sherpa 4x4 also recommends all winches be wired with a battery isolation switch rated to 500A continuous duty.
GENUINE ALBRIGHT SOLENOIDS
All Sherpa 4x4 winches come with genuine Albright solenoids! Incorporated into our electrics is a custom made version of the DC88P solenoid designed specifically by Albright International for the Sherpa 4x4 control boxes. With 70 years experienced in contactor design, these are by far the best winch solenoids available. Capable of handling up to 800 amps, almost twice the maximum capacity of the winch. Contact plating is second to none, increasing the duty cycle over other winches. As seen in our water submersion testing videos the Albright solenoids can be run for significant time under water without moisture ingress. The cheap Chinese solenoids used in the majority of winches will fail under extreme conditions and under high amperage load.