The new WARN® Tabor 12-S offers enhanced styling, upgraded performance, and legendary WARN reliability that you can trust. The new convertible control pack looks great and allows upright or low-profile mounting configurations. A waterproof Albright® contactor provides the most reliable winch control available. The one-piece tie plate replaces multiple tie bars for increased strength, and a best-in-class cone brake holds the full-rated load. And with a 5443 kg (12,000 lbs.) capacity, the 12-S is great for 4×4’s, trucks, commercial vehicles, trailers, and light industrial applications.
- Waterproof Albright® contactor control for the ultimate in reliability
- One-piece tie plate replaces tie rods for added strength and rigidity
- Convertible control pack allows upright or low-profile winch mounting
- Powerful, efficient series-wound motor
- Best-in-class load-holding cone brake for superior control
- Designed, engineered, and field tested by WARN engineers in Clackamas, Oregon, USA
- Includes a hawse fairlead with 27.4m of 9.5mm (90′ x 3/8″) diameter synthetic rope